| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in January is marginally dry. Only 64.5mm (2.5in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:43 long and the longest day is 15:35 long with an average length of 15:13.
Weather Trend Graph for January in Glendale, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Glendale:
- Kauru, The Dasher, New Zealand - 25.7 kms (16 miles) NE
- Trotters Creek, New Zealand - 27.4 kms (17 miles) E
- Centrewood, New Zealand - 29.9 kms (18.6 miles) SE
- Cherry Farm Hospital, New Zealand - 31.9 kms (19.8 miles) SSE
- Taiaroa Head, New Zealand - 50 kms (31.1 miles) SSE
- Ross Creek, New Zealand - 52 kms (32.3 miles) S
- Sullivan Dam, New Zealand - 52 kms (32.3 miles) S
- Dunedin, Btl Gardens, New Zealand - 57.6 kms (35.8 miles) S